- 2 slices of bread
- 4-6 rashers of bacon
- First, take two slices of bread and put cheese between them to make a sandwich. Then, lay a few rashers of bacon next to each other and use them to wrap the sandwich.
- Do the same thing to the other side of the sandwich, so that the sandwich is completely surrounded by bacon.
- Now it’s already time to place it in the pan and fry it.
- This sight alone makes me hungry. But wait until you see what it looks like sliced.
- When you cut the sandwich diagonally, you’ll have two delicious corners, out of which the cheese oozes. It may not be the most healthy treat, but it sure is tasty and quick to make for the occasional indulgence.