- 1 can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can whole cranberry
- 1 box cheesecake instant pudding (3oz)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin pie vodka or flavor of choice
- 1 tub cool whip
- graham crackers
- whipped cream for topping
- cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice for topping
- Mix your box of instant pudding and 3/4 cup milk in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer until it’s thick and smooth.
- Add your 3/4 cup vodka and mix again until combined with a whisk.
- Fold in your cool whip. Don’t over mix just fold until combined and thick again. Place in freezer for 10-15 mins, the longer you leave it the thicker it will get.
- Add 1 spoonful of pumpkin pie mix to your shot glasses.
- Add 1 spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Fill the rest of the shot glass with your cold vodka cheesecake pudding.
- Add your graham cracker spoons right before serving. (If you add the graham crackers too soon the whole cracker can get soggy, you want it to have some crunch still)