WD-40 isn’t just for loosening tough bolts. You can use the stuff every day, and save a lot of money doing so.
1) Remove graffiti with a few bursts, rather than paying hundreds of dollars for a new paint job.
2) There’s nothing worse than getting dog poo off your shoe. Spray some on the affected sole and then use an old toothbrush to get it off easy.
3) Spray a thin layer of WD-40 on a shovel blade and the snow will slide right off, making it easier to move the stuff.
4) You can also use the magic liquid to remove chewing gum from hair. Just spray some on and comb out with ease.
5) Winterproof boots and shoes by giving them a coat of WD-40. It’ll act as a waterproof barrier.
6) A short burst of WD-40 will convince a stuck ring to slide right off.
7) Remove decals and stickers easily with a few squirts of WD-40.
8) Simply spray some WD-40 onto marker and crayon marks and wipe with a clean rag. It won’t damage paint or most wallpaper.
9) Spray WD-40 on leather furniture and buff with a soft cloth to clean, penetrate, lubricate, and protect the leather.
10) Much like bolts, stubborn zippers can also be loosened using WD-40.
11) When soap and water can’t get rid of old bits of food stuck on your fridge, spray a small amount of WD-40 on each resistant spot. Then wipe them away with a rag or sponge.
12) Spray a barbecue grill, wait a few seconds, and scrub with a wire brush to make it look like new.
13) You can get rid of stubborn grease stains with a few squirts too.
14) Spray some WD-40 on your grille and hood before going for a drive and most of the critters will slide right off.
15) You can even give your license plate a new lease of life.