Cleaning the bathroom is something most people dread, but after you watch this video, you may be more excited (or at least less afraid) to clean your toilet.
We’ve seen what some state-of-the-art toilet technology is capable of (like a toilet that can flush up to 18 hot dogs with no problem) but this video is great for anyone attempting to stay on a budget and do things the DIY way.
In this super helpful video, RJ The Bike Guy shows you a quick way to get rid of hard-to-remove mineral and water stains on a toilet bowl. The end result? A sparkling porcelain throne!
Here’s what you do:
- Get all of the water out of the toilet using a plunger.
- Soak up the rest of the water with a towel.
- Pour vinegar into the toilet bowl to cover the stains.
- Soak toilet paper in the vinegar. Then, apply it to the stains near the rim of the bowl.
- Let the vinegar soak for at least one hour. For the best results, let it soak overnight.
- Scrub the bowl and watch the stains disappear! (The hard water stains under the rim may take some hard scrubbing.)
Are you going to use this toilet-cleaning technique at home?